2021 Cazenovia Arts and Crafts Show Culinary Application
PLEASE NOTE: AT THIS TIME, NO PROMISES ABOUT BOOTH LOCATIONS ARE POSSIBLE SINCE COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS FOR PUBLIC EVENTS FOR NEXT JULY ARE UNKNOWN. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ACCOMMODATE YOU.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Please read Exhibitor Information page, menu guidelines and regulations below before completing application.
MENU GUIDELINES: The Food Court offers a variety of food and beverages for our visitors. Food sold must be consistent with menu submitted and compliance will be monitored by the culinary committee. Variations must be approved by the Culinary Chairman. To avoid duplication, quotas will be set on menu items. Returning vendors in good standing receive preference if applications are received prior to the deadline.
REGULATIONS: Vendors are responsible for compliance with all regulations. Detailed regulations are included in Culinary Committee has the right to remove any vendor and/or deny future participation for failure to abide by the regulations.
1. You must be present during the entire festival.
2. A working fire extinguisher on-site is required.
3. Booths are assigned in advance and the use of a site is restricted to the registeed vendor. Booths are assigned randomly, with preference given to returning vendors whose applications are received prior to the deadline.
4. No attempt should be made to break down until the close of the event at 5:00pm Saturday and 4:00pm Sunday.
5. All materials and equipment must be contained within the assigned space. The back and sides of booths must be kept free of debris at all times.
6. Vendors must provide all of their own supplies and equipment.
7. Vendors are responsible for providing adequate volunteers and/or staff to set up, operate and tear down booths.
8. Arrangements may be made for parking trailers off-site if requested in advance. Space is limited and granted first-come, first-served.
9. The only energy sources allowed, other than electric if provided, are generators with less than 60 decibels.
10. Beverages must be served in paper cups, and empty cans or bottles disposed of properly. Do not put cans or bottles in the trash barrels or recycling bins provided for public use.
11. At the close of each day, hot surfaces must be extinguished and/or cooled before leaving. Noncompliance will result in exclusion from future participation.
12. VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVING THEIR OWN TRASH.
SALES TAX: Vendors are required to collect and pay appropriate sales tax and to prominently display a current NYS Sales Tax Certificate in their booths.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT: Vendors must comply with all regulations as set by the NYS Department of Health and the Madison County Board of Health.
INSURANCE: Vendors are required to provide proof of liability insurance in the amount of $1 million with LORENZO STATE HISTORIC SITE listed as additional insured. This certificate is required by May 31st, 2021. You will receive forms in the mail to be completed and returned to Lorenzo State Historic Site before the deadline.
LIABILITY: Although State Park personnel are available during the day, neither CAVAC nor Lorenzo State Historic site assumes responsibility for loss or damages. In the event of natural disaster or other circumstances, a decision to cancel the festival during its course may be made by the CAVAC Craft Fair Committee. If the decision is made, CAVAC will not be responsible for any cost(s) incurred by vendors or loss of potential earnings. In the event of a full cancellation prior to the start of the event, entry fees will be refunded. PLEASE NOTE: While the weather in July is typically warm and dry, thunder-storms are possible. We require that you bring weights (40 lbs. per leg) and stake tie-downs for your tent.
ENTRY DEADLINE Application and payment deadline is April 1, 2021. Proof of health permit, and proof of insurance must be received by Lorenzo by May 31st, 2020. Failure to pay fees or submit the required paperwork by the deadline may result in forfeiture of your acceptance and/or the assessment of a non-refundable $25 late fee. NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 1ST, 2019
FEES: 15' wide space without electric ..... $200.00
15" wide space with electric .......... $225.00 (First Come First Serve).
Late Application Fee (after March 1st) ...... $25.00
Late Paperwork Fee (after May 31st) ...... $25.00
Please list all menu items and beverages you will be serving:
Important: By submitting this application, along with payment, you agree to abide by the rules, regulations, and policies of the Cazenovia Arts and Crafts Show and Lorenzo State Historic Site; you acknowledge that property is brought to the show at your own risk and that you will not hold CAVAC, the Cazenovia Arts and Crafts Show, Lorenzo State Historic Site, their officers, agents, or volunteers responsible for loss of damage of any kind.
Submit your application and pay site fee below.